Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hungry & Struggling

It has been 2 and a half months since my last blog post and in that what once felt like rapid weight loss with lots of tangible results has turned into a slow arduous struggle.

The first six months of my weight loss journey I was shedding pounds like crazy I lost over 60 pounds in just six months. The scale was my friend and I was truly excited every week to see and report my results to everyone.

I am not sure what changed but since the middle of June I have only lost about 10 pounds and I feel like I stay HUNGRY. The same results that once motivated me are noe disappointing me. I have grown somewhat frustrated with the process and I truly only weighed in this last week out of some sense of obligation to anyone who may be following along...

I am way too close to meeting my goal to give up now... I only have 28 pounds to go.. but to be brutally honest I would really love to Pile a plate a foot high at the closest buffet and eat until I can't move...

There is a reason why I have made this journey so public.. I want accountability and I NEED support.

In some of my earlier Blog posts I put out some plans and some answers... But right now I don't have the answers.. why has my journey become such a struggle and How can I overcome both my current physical and mental states... and why am I SO Hungry...

I have come this far without any shortcuts or drugs... I am up for any suggestions, but I prefer to stay away from shortcuts and drugs...

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there and keep doing what you're doing. Just remember how far you have come. 10 pounds in a month and a half may be disappointing to you right now, but it's still 10 pounds and that's awesome. 60 pounds is absolutely amazing! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete