Monday, August 8, 2011

Wasted Night

Well if Saturday was wasted due to my allergies attacking than Sunday night was surely wasted as well due to the Air Condition not working. We had a repairman come look at the unit on Friday, he said he couldn't find a problem, but washed the unit down and said our filter was dirty.

Everything seemed ok Saturday, but by noon on Sunday, the house was hot. If I turned it off at the thermostat and let it sit for a few minutes it would cool again, at first. By bed time it was still in the mid eighties outside; and inside. We tried to sleep with no sheets or blankets and we did ok until about 2:30 when the 2 year old woke up and never went back to sleep.

I planned to run this morning, but I am too tired, I somehow have to get alert before work, and we have to get this house cool... August in Mississippi is HOT

No comments:

Post a Comment