Tuesday, April 5, 2011

food journal 4/5

got up in time for a nice morning run 2.5 miles (that's 4.69 for the week only 5.31 to go


today's food Journal:
Breakfast:
Quaker Life Cereal Bar (130 Calories)

Morning Snack:
Apple (90 Calories)

Lunch:
SmartOnes Frozen Lasagna... not that good other varieties have been much better but only 300 Calories

Afternoon snack:
Chocolate mint Cliff Bar (240 Calories)

Dinner:
the wife was not at home and I planned to eat leftovers but I could not decide what i wanted...
ate 4 meatballs (about 100 calories)
ate about 1 cup green beans (50 calories0
Ate a Bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios with organic Whole Milk (350 Calories)

since I was pretty low on my daily calorie count... I treated myself to the last piece of Lemon Pie... YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment