Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What did I eat Today? 4/6

I wake up extra early on Wednesdays as i lead an early morning bible study. It has been a long day but I wanted to check in and see just how i did today on my calorie intake...

Breakfast
Honey Nut Cheerios with Organic Whole Milk ( I didn't exactly Measure) Approximately 350 Calories


Enjoyed a Medium Caramel latte at the Coffee Shop during Bible Study About 220 Calories


Morning Snack:
Clif Bar Oat & Walnut- 240 Calories


Lunch:
SmartOnes Spicy Szechuan Chicken & Vegetables 240 Calories


Medium Naval Orange About 100 Calories


Dinner:
Cajun Chicken Alfredo I don't know exactly how many calories this is my sister in law's recipe... and it is quite good...  If I had to guess based on my serving size I would guess about 600 calories


I also enjoyed a glass of Sweet tea which is roughly 200 Calories

This made my Daily total right at 1950 Calories... Right On Track!


No comments:

Post a Comment