Thursday, January 27, 2011

I did it!

I am going to try to string a few words together..

WOW! I want to write something eloquent and thought provoking about the major weight loss milestone I passed yesterday. To be perfectly honest I don't even know what to say. I am incredibly humbled by everyone's well wishes, I am left speechless by those of you who have told me I am some type of inspiration.

I am reluctant to say that I am proud of myself, but I will say I have learned so much about myself in the last 13 months. I have learned that i can accomplish things physically I never would have thought possible and I have learned that mentally I do possess the drive and determination to face a challenge and overcome it. i have learned a lot about my inner drive and I now know I have what it takes  to achieve remarkable things in other areas of my life as well.

I hope in some ways my journey has helped someone else and encouraged you to keep pushing when things have been tough. I hope no one thinks this quest was easy. But with support from so many people I have lost 100 lbs with out surgery, drugs, or shortcuts. I will remind everyone just how we got here in a later blog

For those who want to know how I have chosen to reward myself.  I bought 2 new suits earlier this week they should arrive early next week. Also tomorrow night I am taking a special cooking class with the wife.

Thank you for following along. And Thank you for all the support

The next blog I post will answer the most important question left... So, you did it, Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment