Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nervous & Hopeful...

With tomorrow's weigh-in looming I have high hopes rising that I will see progress and continue toward the 100lb destination. After last week knowing I am only 4 pounds away I am anxious, excited, proud, nervous.... I just want to see the number on the scale get below 200... I know I have not lost 4 pounds this week... but I have worked really hard this week and I hope to get halfway.

I have had so much support through my journey... and I want everyone to see me cross the "finish line". I know I have a long way to go to meet some of the goals I have set for myself... but I am determined to achieve them. I am am confident that I am doing the things it takes to get there.

The thing is I am getting anxious about when I will get this first GIANT goal behind me. I wanted to put it behind me in 2010 and now I just really really want to feel the sense of accomplishment that will come when the scale finally has a 1 as the first number...

Guess I will see where I am at tomorrow. What a day it will be 1.5 miles in the AM then a weigh-in capped off by Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit... The bed will be pretty welcomed tomorrow night


 

No comments:

Post a Comment