Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week 2 Goals

If I hope to achieve my goals it is important for me to set short term goals & objectives so I have decided to go week by week and try to schedule my activities.  I am currently involved in my rematch with Insanity and I am trying to prepare for my first ever 5k on February26th. I have set down and worked out out a training schedule that should help me accomplish both of my resolutions with very little alterations to ether program. Below are my goals for this upcoming week. I will update the blog as to how I do on these goals and i will track my runs with the infamous RunKeeper.


Monday January 10
Morning Run 1.5 Miles
Evening Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance (probably my favorite Insanity routine)

Tuesday January 11
Insanity Pure Cardio

Wednesday
Morning Run 1.5 Miles
Evening Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
This is also the official weigh-in day

Thursday
Insanity Cardio Recovery

Friday January 14
Run 1.5 Miles
Cardio Power & Resistance

Saturday January 15
Insanity Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs (this is the first time we add in cardio Abs)
20 Minute EZ Run

This should be a challenging and fun week... I will need ll the support I can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment